Over the past few weeks, I've been working on updating the website with new software that will allow me to accomplish the things that I've had in mind for a while. I've always wanted to be able to do the majority of all operations directly from the site, such as eCommerce, issue tracking, forums and more. Equally important is security and privacy compliance.
Some of the features that will now be available include:
- Blogs (option for users to have own blog)
- Downloads (option for users to sell downloads, a community marketplace)
- Questions & Answers
- Gallery (option for users to have own gallery)
- ECommerce (stripe, PayPal, support for digital downloads, subscriptions and more)
- Support Tickes
- Project Issue Tracker
- Powerful content discovery
This new software being used now will allow me to accomplish the things mentioned and much more. I will be able to build and maintain a thriving online community, from flexible moderation and permissions tools, to spam management and content promotion. It will allow increased customer loyalty, reduce support costs and drive sales.
These and other features will slowly start to roll out and be available over the coming months.