Art in Parade with Mountain King Studios collaboration

• Members

I created 31 painting and art designer contribution with Mountain King Studios creating with the artistic visual and traditional artist style for titles project such as: DemonStar, Xarlor, Colony, DropTanks, Swarm Rampage, Intensity XS and Juno Nemesis.

This artist contribution took about few couples months since i joining with Mountain King Studios who were comes interested my favorite indie computer games with big dreams and starting as an ‘Lead Art Designer’ and ‘System Administrator’ part of MKS Games crew line-up groups including one of the memorable Xarlor with own JDS Games Legacy.

This progress of art designer took place in Small in-house Studios until reaches with big audiences for publicity in social media shown traditional artworks made.

Art and Animation stories will be coming plans some other time.

32DFCCA8-301B-4CB0-8993-3F7E64DE951D.thumb.jpeg.5e5452f9aa8a9772355fc89fb10ff65d.jpeg

Took pictures where i place in Small in-house Studios during the midway production indoors this year

Art In Parade | #MountainKingStudios #JDSGamesLegacy | Lead Art Designer: James Emirzian Waldementer

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images