James Emirzian Waldementer

FreeStrike franchise still?

I sawing the forums was FreeStrike series is still semi-active franchises

I’m guessing the AstroCrisis didn’t make development way then soon from nearly 2 years in progressing.

But it also the FreeStrike franchises still semi-active.

I’m not surely when will the FreeStrike series still active or something

Yes, AstroCrisis will still happen. I decided to do FreeStrike first because I never got a chance to do a proper follow-up version adding the things I did not have the opportunity to do with the first version. So I figured I would do that because I still have all the art, sound and music for it. Thus, the plan at the moment is to finish and release a proper version of FreeStrike and then AstroCrisis at a later time. 

• Thanks 1

So the FreeStrike first game installment might have the franchise to make separated version of FreeStrike new version?

Nearly had the AstroCrisis have the concept and development in progress. Some company actually still going worked to production design. Believed or later this sometimes.

When I made FreeStrike (almost 20 years ago), I did not get a chance to finish it. Many things were going at the time (9/11, life changes, etc). Time escaped me so I had to rush it to market. So, I want to do it some justice.

Haha, nice! As I was typing that, I realized its been almost 20 years since I released the first version. Phew, where does the time go?

I sent you a private message. Check when you have a free moment.

• Like 1