• Members

It’s been about 21 years after its opened of JDS Games and his Former JDS Games crew, During the course of golden-age indie Windows games with brought by Mountain King Studios, Inc. produced with single-game titles ‘Xarlor’ An spin-off game Astro3D from previous game installment, An rogue version of development ongoing with FreeStrike sequel is deeply unfinished and unreleased game sequels went in and out game development spent over 19 years long, The developer behind with Jarrod Davis his interesting my gaming videos took on internet and collaboration. Until it picked up with Quest: Fight for Freedom articles were still unfinished sequel project.

In the short time with company still running, It ran control panel majorly problem and banking issues went closed, And it semi-active with JDS Games Legacy and Archive accused to interested companies and introduced myself. As an childhood friends playing with other people brought Xarlor (Jarrod Davis’s game) his produced their owned, I have decided to create ‘Jarrod Davis Software Archive’ the history of Jarrod Davis lifetime and gaming career for independent game developers community with Mountain King Studios, Inc. currently contribution Scott Host (The maker of DemonStar) to honor mentioned game studios, And it honoring mentioned like The Thief and the Cobbler similarity to Quest: Fight for Freedom unfinished sequels.

According to Web-archive, JDS Games revamping website version of 2001 is unseen making websites and currently still viewable and 2003 currently viewable including the FreeStrike single-game, Xarlor took off and i have physical one. Surviving by JDS Games products of FreeStrike and sequel barely stunning and struggling are completely unfinished game.

To our of good friends, family, relatives, individual groups, good relationships and interested with Jarrod Davis part of Astro3D Gamer. I have also still drawn on art contribution and collaboration different sites and continuing journey lifetime, During the 2020 tragically economy events ongoing. Hopefully get better way with 2021 still the best, As soon with reworked as much possible.

The shiny stars of Jarrod Davis life, encourages being continuing JDS Games projects to inspire sci-fi themes and shooting stars like motherships, influences Atari Asteroid game memories to this day.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010207163010/http://jdsgames.com:80/

https://jamesemirzianwaldementersoftwareonwikia.fandom.com/wiki/JDS_Games (Honoring mentioned description included with The Thief and the Cobbler)

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been about 21 years after its opened of JDS Games and his Former JDS Games crew, During the course of golden-age indie Windows games with brought by Mountain King Studios, Inc. produced with sing

James, many thanks for your interest over the years and your continued support. Salute!👊

I’ve continued with JDS Games videos of Astro3D Gamer content, Including Xarlor and FreeStrike took the internet gaming videos with popular hits On YouTube, Jarrod Davis Software Archive will be devel

• Members

I’ve continued with JDS Games videos of Astro3D Gamer content, Including Xarlor and FreeStrike took the internet gaming videos with popular hits On YouTube, Jarrod Davis Software Archive will be development and opened websites about takes few couples months, We’re hopefully excited and still existed JDS Games semi-active ongoing and kept legacy lived with Jarrod Davis’s games and unreleased games as well as good memories.

Thanks a lot Jarrod Davis.

• Thanks 1