Topaz Game Library™ is a 2D professional indie game library that allows you to do game development in Embarcadero Delphi for desktop PC's running Microsoft Windows® and uses OpenGL® for hardware accelerated rendering.
- Other misc. changes, fixes, and enhancements.
- Clear speech playback buffer on exit of game loop
- Changed MySQL Host used by the examples to https://freesqldatabase.com.
- Added TopazGameLib.UI (TTextMenu) and TopazGameLib.AI (TAIState, TAIStateMachine, etc.) source units.
- Added method PlayMusicAsync to IAudio interface.
- Added methods SetStyleColor, GetStyleColor and GetContext to IGUI interface.
- After a call to IInput.SetMousePos, the internal mouse position was not being. updated, so on next call to IInput.GetMouseInfo, did not reflect the new mouse position.
- Compressed TGL.dll with UPX.
- IPhysics.GetUserData/SetUserData would overwrite internal structure.
- IPhysics.GetBodyRotation return negative angles.