Topaz Game Library
Topaz Game Library™ is a 2D professional indie game library that allows you to do game development in Delphi for desktop PC's running Microsoft Windows® and uses OpenGL® for hardware accelerated rendering.
It's robust, designed for easy use and suitable for making all types of 2D games and other graphic simulations, you access the features from a simple and intuitive API, to allow you to develop your projects rapidly and efficiently. There is support for bitmaps, audio samples, streaming music, video playback, loading resources directly from a compressed and encrypted archive, a thin object-oriented actor/scene system, entity state machine, sprite management, collision detection and much more. Topaz Game Library, easy, fast & fun!
Minimum System Requirements
- Delphi Community Edition, win64 platform
- Microsoft Windows 10, 64 bits
- OpenGL 3
- The Software may be used by an unlimited number of developers to develop an unlimited number of commercial Products, which may be distributed to an unlimited number of clients, with no distribution or usage restrictions.
- You will have priority support with access to our private Topaz development forum and discord channel.
- You will have access to private betas, documents, etc. and be able to help shape the direction of the product.
- You will be helping us continue developing this product, thank you in advance.
More information about Topaz here.